Saturday, October 30, 2010

It’s Safe To Be Slender: Vitamin & Mineral Supplements


Introduction: As Healing Seeker affirms her declaration that it is safe to be slender, read her exploration of the health benefits of taking vitamins and minerals for weight loss and for maintaining a healthy body.

30 October 2010

I proclaim that it is indeed safe to be slender. I declare that I wish to lose weight the healthy way. Little by little, I am making life style changes that I can maintain long-term.

Starting on the 27th of August of 2010, I began taking vitamin and mineral supplements to help maintain my health. While getting chemo for breast cancer, the oncologist did not allow this as it would deplete the positive effects of the chemo. But after completing chemo treatments and having a double mastectomy on the 11th of August of 2010, I was declared to be in remission from breast cancer. In other words, there are no more cancer cells in my body.

As a result, it was now safe to start taking these health supplements to help my body and immunity level regain full strength.

Krill Oil vs. Cod Liver Oil vs. Fish Oil

Isabel De Los Rios of “The Diet Solution” strongly urges that people should take Krill Oil for weight loss. Knowing the value of Omega 3, I decided to follow at least that suggestion. I went to a vitamin shop in another city and found a number of brands. I settled on Krill Oil (1000 mg) from Mercola.com. Isabel suggested people should ideally take two caplets a day. I just took one as the capsules were rather expensive.

When that bottle emptied, I went to the Health Barn in my local area. The lady there felt that Krill Oil was not ideal. She suggested I take Cod Liver Oil instead. I bought a bottle of Rexall Norwegian Cod Liver Oil (415 mg) that states it helps promote bone, Immune, Eye, and Skin Health.

Click WEIGHTLOSS to read the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment